Approach

It is your attitude, not your aptitude,
that determines your altitude.

Zig Ziglar

In today’s business climate it is almost a prerequisite for the small business owner to work closely with a mentor, a coach, or a consultant. Success in running a small business can be elusive. Unfortunately, new business opportunities fail nearly 70% of the time. For the other 30%, most of the owners end up simply owning a job with a lot of headaches and responsibilities. Only a few of them find true success, have balance in their lives, are paid well for their efforts, and enjoy peace of mind.

This is why more and more small business owners are seeking the help and support of a mentor, coach, or consultant.

This professional will help you look at your business in new ways and help you discover what is really needed to take your business to the next level.

There are distinct approaches that a mentor, coach, and consultant each use to help you succeed. It is, therefore, important for you to know the differences in these approaches and to make sure that the professional you choose to help your business grow will use the style that meets your needs and works with your personality.

Read some of the differences in this section, and especially, “My Approach.”

I look forward to hearing from you.